Wow, look at that, my first ever blogger award! That’s so cool! I was nominated by the awesome Thingsinherhead. Go on over and check their blog out; it’s great! So, without further ado, let’s get into it.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to their best post(s).
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma (here is her blog!)
Three Things About Myself:
- I’m a vegetarian! I started two years ago, back in September 2016, when I went off to college. Honestly, it’s great. I’m hoping to be vegan (or at least vegan-ish) when I get a place of my own.
- I’m a pretty big Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon fan! I haven’t played all of the KH games, but I can’t wait for KHIII to release this upcoming January! And I absolutely love Pokemon (if we’re keeping track, Absol or Umbreon are my two favorite Pokemon). I might start making a few Pokemon- or KH-related posts every now and again, too!
- I go to college/university for Psychology, as well as Gender and Women Studies. And I want to eventually go to grad school for rehabilitation counseling!
Questions From Thingsinherhead:
Why did you make your blog?
- I made my blog because I realized I had a lot to say about books, a lot that I liked and didn’t like, and so I figured it would be easier to set up a blog than make Twitter threads all the time, lol.
What is the book that made a great impact in your life?
- There are a lot of books that have impacted me, whether it was big or small, but the most recent one is probably The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde. I gave around 3 stars, so overall I liked it, but it wasn’t anything special. But I almost cried as I was reading because, for the first time, I’ve seen a character specifically say they were pansexual. It’s so cool because I’m pan, too, and I’ve never seen a character say the sentence “I am pan,” or anything like it, ever.
If your life is a book, what is the title of it?
- Fuck Me, What the Hell is the name of my memoir.
What animals or things do you want to be reincarnated into?
- PUG. But also a cat. Or a crow. I’m not picky, lol.
Recommend a book to your enemy. (Just put a book title and forget about the enemy’s name 😂)
- Game of Thrones because I absolutely hated it and think it’s garb-o.
I’m really bad at connecting with other bloggers, and I’m not sure if the people I choose have already been nominated, so I’ll try my best (probably not going to be 10 though).
- Flying Paperbacks (LaRonda)
- Kristin Kraves Books (Kristin)
- alexreadsbooks (Alex)
- Bearded Igor Blogs (Jay)
- A Cat, A Book, and a Cup of Tea (Asha)
That’s not ten, but it’s close enough…I’m already putting myself out there, lol. Also, I think all their posts are great and their best work, so y’all should go and look into all of their blogs.
Questions for Nominees:
- What do you like most about your blog?
- What part of your blog do you see you want to improve? Or are you comfortable where you’re at?
- What’s your favorite blog post you’ve written recently?
- Do you have any other hobbies?
- If you could have any Funko Pop!, whether it’s vaulted or not, what would it be and why?
- Alternative question if you don’t want to answer #5: What would your patronus be?
I hope you all enjoyed that!
Until next time~