Hi, everyone! Today’s Monday, so I have another book tag for you! This week’s tag is the 90s Movie Book Tag, which was created by Kayleigh over at A Book Lovers Playlist!
1. She’s All That: name a book couple that are an odd pairing but they still fit perfectly
I dunno if this counts, but Jesper and Wylan? They’re kind of the whole “opposites attract” because Wylan seems like such a homebody, but Jesper always wants to be out doings something. But they’re so cute together, and I love them.
2. 10 Things I Hate About You: a book/series that you have a love hate relationship with
The Hunger Games trilogy, I suppose. I love the whole series so far, don’t get me wrong, but I hate that I’m so late in reading it.
3. Clueless: a character that is totally clueless but you love them anyway
Simon Spier from Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda is probably the most clueless character I know, but I love him anyway.
4. Titanic: name a book that made you cry
I think the last book that made me cry was Anger is a Gift by Mark Oshiro (you can read my review here).
5. American Pie: a book that makes you laugh
I’m trying not to advertise Six of Crows every chance I get, but…I’m failing. Y’all. Six of Crows is action-packed and serious sometimes, but there’s so many funny lines in it, too. I can’t remember how many times I laughed out loud as I read it, even my second or third time.
6. Can’t Hardly Wait: a book with a crazy party
I distinctly remember that Brightsiders by Jen Wilde had a few parties in it, and I think there was at least one that was fun to read through.
7. Cruel Intentions: name a character you can never fully trust
No matter what, I don’t care what happens in the coming books, I’ll never trust Inan from Children of Blood and Bone.
8. Drive Me Crazy: name your favorite “boy next door” or “girl next door” couple
Uh, I don’t know if this counts, but I always liked Percy’s and Annabeth’s relationship from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
9. Scream: a book with a memorable villain
I really liked The Young Elites by Marie Lu because the villains include the protagonist, but to her, protagonists also included people she considered friends. I thought they were all memorable.
10. The Craft: name a book with witches
I haven’t read it yet, but Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson has some witches. It sounds like a cute read!
Here you all are, and I hope you enjoyed this! What would you have chosen for these prompts?
Also, have you read Undead Girl Gang? Did you enjoy it? Let me know!
Until next time~