Hi, everyone! Today, I have another tag for you: the Bookish Naught or Nice tag. It was originally created by Jenn over at Jenniely, and I was tagged by Nox from Nox Reads; check both of their blogs out if you have the chance!
Before we begin, the rules:
- link back to the person who tagged you
- link back to Jenn, the creator of the tag
- check/mark the ones that you have done (Note: the ones checked that I have done them will be underlined!)
- at the end, tag 10 more people (or as many as you can!)
On to the tag!
1. Received an ARC and not reviewed it
Nope! I’ve received at least three of them, and I always reviewed them…even if the reviews are a little (a lot) late.
2. Have less than 60% feedback rating on NetGalley
I have a NetGalley account, but I haven’t used it at all. So, uh, no.
3. Rated a book on Goodreads and promised a full review was to come on your blog (and never did)
So I did the inverse: I would do the review on my blog, but never connect it back to my Goodreads “review” like I said I would. (Hi, Not Your Sidekick)
4. Folded down the page of a book
Yup! Many a time. Not recently, though. Instead, I close it without a bookmark and hope for the best. Or I might use a notecard. I like to live boldly.
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
What can I say, I’m clumsy.
6. DNF a book this year
Even worse, I DNF’d more than one. *gasp*
7. Bought a book purely because it was pretty with no intention of reading it
To be fair, I now want to read them, but I bought the Grisha Verse trilogy because of the gorgeous covers, at first.
8. Read whilst you were meant to be doing something else
I read to ignore my problems, what did you expect?
9. Skim read a book
Do you mean 1984 by George Orwell?
10. Completely missed your Goodreads goal
Nah, I was a few books off, but not “completely.”
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it
Almost. My APUSH teacher gave me a book to read my freshman year of high school, and I didn’t give it back until my junior year.
12. Broke a book buying ban
I don’t have a need for a ban because I have no money.
13. Started a review, left it for ages, and then forgot what it was about
No, I usually get my reviews out pretty quickly. Actually finishing the book on the other hand… Well.
14. Wrote in a book
Yes, I love annotating my books! It’s something I started recently, and I think it’s fun.
15. Finished a book and not added it to your Goodreads
I got my Goodreads account back in 2013 or 2014, and while I try to get them all, there are a lot of books I didn’t add.
16. Borrowed a book and not returned it to a friend
I may have them for way too long, but I eventually give them back
17. Dodged someone asking if they can borrow a book
Nah, never. The idea that no one can borrow my books ever always seemed goofy, and I don’t get it.
18. Broke the spine of someone else’s book
19. Took the jacket off a book to protect it and ended up making it more damaged
Ugh, I hate dust jackets; they’re a pain in the ass. But I never took them off.
20. Sat on a book
Yeah, a few times accidentally.
There you have it! Another tag. I know it says to tag at least 10 people, but that freaks me out. So! If you want to do this, consider yourself tagged!
Until next time~