Hi, everyone! I’m here with another book tag, and since the New Year just came along, I figured the Ringing in the New Year book tag would be quite festive. So, without further ado, let’s get to the rules and the tag!
- link the original post (Bookmark Chronicles)
- answer the questions below
- tag 3-5 friends
1. Best book/series that you’ve read in 2018
Best books are probably And I Darken by Kiersten White or Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee. Since I don’t read many series, I’ll just sit that one out.
2. Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year
Definitely C.B. Lee and I’m pretty excited for whatever Tomi Adeyemi writes, too.
3. Most anticipated book turned movie?
I don’t watch much of anything , so I can’t really say. But I enjoyed Love, Simon this year.
4. Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one)
Weird question, no thanks.
5. What’s on your TBR for 2019 (top 5 will suffice if it’s an extremely long list!)
6. How many books do you hope to read in 2019?
60! So at least five books a month… we’ll see how this goes.
7. Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge (or any others?)
Yes! I’m also thinking of doing Beat the Backlist, too.
8. Any New Year’s resolutions?
Blog: start a new feature that I’ve been wanting to do for a while now; try to keep up the comment for comment challenge (without aofficially signing up, whoops); update blog pages regularly; and post at least two times a week.
Reading: you’ll find these out when I post my Top 5 Wednesday this week!
Personal: be more mindful of what I eat; continue to set alarms for meals; practice yoga at least twice a week; meal prep regularly.
And that’s a wrap! I hope you all enjoyed this tag. Since I feel weird tagging others, feel free to be considered tagged if yo’re intersted in doing this.
Until next time~