Hi, everyone! I was nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Award back in September by Anna over at Anna’s Book Nook, and I figured I should, ya know…finally get around to it, lol. Thank you to Anna for nominating me! Lemme just point out before we begin that this award was originally created by Rising Star @ Ideal Inspiration Blog.
Content warning: I wanna forewarn y’all that I do talk about alcohol in the second question I answer, in case that can be sensitive for anyone!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog/
Why did you start blogging?
I wanted an “official” spot to talk about books and create bookish content!
What is your favorite fall tradition/activity?
So I love watching all the scary Halloween movies, but I also enjoy trying all the new hard cider flavors my local apple orchard makes every year.
If you could live in any book, what would it be?
Priory of the Orange Tree! I loved the world-building and the aesthetic. Not to mention the characters! (but let’s be real, I’d most likely die from…something. pretty easily, lol)
Are you more of a coffee or tea person? Cold or hot?
Cold coffee and hot tea!
If you could change the ending of one book, what would it be and why?
Crooked Kingdom. Y’all know why.
Nominees (Please don’t feel pressured to do it! If you don’t want to, that’s totally okay 😊)
- Nox @ Nox the Reader
- Juri @ Tomes and Thoughts
- Dai @ Unconventional Quirky Bibliophile
- Anniek @ Anniek’s Library
- what was your last 5-star read or read that you loved?
- any reading resolutions or goals for 2021?
- what books are you hoping to get to this year?
- do you have any comfort meals or foods?
- if you read or were read to when you were younger, what was your favorite childhood book? if not, what book(s) got you into reading?
And that’s it! I hope y’all enjoyed this award post. I’m curious — let me know what sort of fall, winter, spring, or summer activity/tradition you love to do! See y’all next time. 😊
Feel free to follow me!
Want to support me? Here’s how!