So, about two weeks ago, LaRonda from Flying Paperbacks tagged me in this here award, and I’m just now getting to it. Thank you so much LaRonda! So, here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you by linking their blog
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 blogs with 11 questions
- List the rules as well as display the Sunshine Award Logo on your post
1. What’s the last book you gave 5-stars?
Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine! I absolutely loved it, and can’t wait to read the sequel. Here’s my review of it, if you want to read my gush about it, haha.
2. What’s your current favorite TV show?
…I don’t actually watch TV all that much. Whoops. But I do love to watch Bob’s Burgers when I can!
3. How long have you been blogging?
Since March of this year! So I’m bit of a newbie, but I’ve also grown a lot already.
4. What’s the color of your room?
Uh…Right now, it’s cinder block painted white because I’m in my dorm at college. But at home, it’s purple!
5. Do you have a best friend at work/school?
Not really. I don’t really think I have a “best” friend because I have different groups of friends for different things, I suppose. For example, I have my general group of friends at school, but I also have my queer friend group, too.
6. What’s a song people would be surprised you know all the words to?
Of course, I forget every single song that I know ever. It’s also hard for me to remember all the lyrics of a song because sometimes I just can’t. And I suppose if we’re talking about people in general, I suppose I’d have to say “Killpop” by Slipknot, simply because I guess people would be surprised that I listen to heavy metal. Maybe.
7. Do you like romantic comedies?
Yes!! I love them. I like them even more if they’re queer. It’s been a while since I watched The Proposal, so thank you for reminding me.
8. Do you journal?
I try to, but I always seem to forget about it within a few months or so.
9. What is your favorite celebrity or fictional couple?
I have…too many fictional couples that I love. Jesper and Wylan, Annabeth and Percy, Kaz and Inej, and more that I can’t think of.
10. If you had an endless budget for vacation, what would you do?
Oh, I don’t know… I haven’t really been on a vacation in a while. Maybe a road trip vacation throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico? I think that would be pretty neat.
Oh boy, eleven is a lot… Here it goes.
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
- Dog person, cat person, neither, or both?
- If you could own any animal as a pet without harming it or people around you, what would you pick and why?
- What is your favorite book from childhood?
- Do you have a place you like to go to de-stress after a long/tough day?
- What would be the perfect book for you? I’m talking plot, genre, characters, themes, diversity, the whole shebang.
- Do you have any sort of comfort item (for example, a stuffed animal, a favorite blanket, a book, a particular music album, etc.)?
- Hot weather or cold weather?
- What’s the goofiest way you injured yourself?
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
- Are there any particular goals (personal, book, blog, etc) that you have for the rest of 2018?
Who I’m Tagging
…11 people is a lot to tag, so get ready, because I’m probably not doing that many. And I may tag people I already did for the prior blogger award because I don’t remember who I tag at all. I also might tag people that have already done the tag, and if that’s the case…I mean, I honestly don’t know, you can probably just not do it, I assume.
- Lauren (Northern Plunder)
- Wormy (The Bookish Wormy)
- Kirsty (KirstyReadsBlog) (Note: How have I not followed you until now??)
- Princess (PrincessofPages)
- Sepia (SepiaReads)
- Eram (Musings of a Confuzzled Reader)
- and you! (if you want, obviously)
So, there you go, my second blogger award! I hope you enjoyed!
Until next time~